1. All manuscripts submitted to the Journal of Agriculture and Environment are subject to double-blind peer-review process.
2. The Executive Secretary checks the article for compliance with the rules of styling and the scope of the journal. Then the article is sent for review to the external reviewer whose research interests are the closest to the issues covered in the article.
3. The reviewing period can vary depending on the specific situation, but shall not exceed 4 weeks.
4. The review addresses the following questions:
A) whether the content of the article corresponds to the title;
B) whether the article meets modern achievements of science;
C) whether the article could be understood by the reader from the point of view of style, language, form, clarity, graphics, tables, charts, formulas;
D) whether the article regards the previously published literature on this issue;
D) evaluation of the articles on the subject of borrowings and plagiarism;
E) outlining specific positive and negative sides of work, as well as suggestions for improvement of the article.
G) verdict about the possibility of publishing the article in the Journal of Agriculture and Environment.
5. If the review contains recommendations on correction and revision of the article, the Executive Secretary of the journal sends the author the text of the review with a proposal to take them into account when preparing a new version of the article. The author can provide arguments to defend his/her point of view. The modified (revised) article is sent for review.
6. The negative review with the reasons for refusal is sent to the author by e-mail.
7. In the case of a positive decision on the admission of the article for publication Executive Secretary informs the author and indicates the date of publication. Review is sent to the author by e-mail, Fax, or regular mail.
8. The originals of reviews are kept in the editorial office of the Journal of Agriculture and Environment for five years and can be provided to the competent authorities on request.