Main Article Content
For the first time, the causative agent of late blight Phytophthora megasperma Drech. in Kazakhstan found on soybean crops in 2015. It is a quarantine disease. The article provides data on the spread of the disease, describes the symptoms of late blight soy. The frequency of the development of the disease depending on weather conditions has been established, the parasitic kind of the pathogen in Kazakhstan has been identified and biological features have been studied. The source of infection of the disease are plant debris, soil and seeds. All biotic and abiotic factors that weaken plants predispose them to infection. For sowing, only healthy seed material should be used, since the causative agent of late blight hibernates in infected seeds. Timely implementation of agricultural practices during the growing season contributes to the good development of plants, thereby increasing their resistance to the disease. Reduced degree of late blight also with a rarer plant standing. So, in the experiments, when sowing of rows between rows of 60 cm of soybean lesions by late blight was performed, it decreased by 7.7%. Chemical measures for the control of late blight have been developed. Studies on the use of contact and systemic fungicides against late blight soy show that all using drugs inhibit the development of late blight. The most effective fungicides were ridomil and metalaxyl, where their biological effectiveness was 30.7-47.3%. The zoned and promising varieties and hybrids of local and foreign soybean breeding are evaluated for disease resistance. Varieties and hybrids immune to the disease have not been identified. Resistant to late blight French varieties Dicabit.
2. Karjagin Ju.G. Rekomendacii po vyrashhivaniju soi na oroshaemyh zemljah juga i jugo-vostoka Kazahstana. [Recommendations for soybean cultivation on irrigated lands of the south and southeast of Kazakhstan] / Karjagin Ju.G. – Alma-Ata. 1974 – p.26. [in Russian]
3. Abugaliev S.I. Geneticheskoe raznoobrazie soi Glecine Max (I..) Merr. [Genetic diversity of soybean Glecine Max Merr.] / Abugaliev S.I., Didorenko S.V., Turuspekov E.K. – Almaty. 2017 – p.210 [in Russian]
4. Naumov N.A. Metody mikrobiologicheskih i fitopatologicheskih issledovanij. [Methods of microbiological and phytopathological studies] / Naumov N.A. – L.: Sel'hozgiz, 1937 – p.270 [in Russian]
5. Hohrjakov M.K. Metody jeksperimental'nogo izuchenija fitopatologicheskih gribov. [Methods of experimental study of phytopathological fungi] / Hohrjakov M.K. – L., 1976 – p.21 v
6. Zhukovskaja S.A. Vozbuditeli gribnyh boleznej soi [Pathogens of fungal diseases of soybean] / Zhukovskaja S.A., Ovchinikova A.M. // Vozbuditelej boleznej sel'skohozjajstvennyh rastenij Dal'nego Vostoka [Pathogens of agricultural diseases of the Far East] / M6 Nauka, 1980 - pp. 46-82. [in Russian]
7. Maui A.A. Zarazhennost' semjan soi boleznjami i mery zashhity [Infection of soybean seeds with diseases and protective measures] / Maui A.A. // Mezhdunarodnaja nauchno-prakticheskaja konferencija «Perspektivy i problemy vozdelyvanija maslichnyh kul'tur» [International scientific-practical conference "Prospects and problems of cultivation of oilseeds"] / Ust'-Kamenogorsk, – 2013 – pp. 25-55. [in Russian]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.