Main Article Content
The potential of using molecular genetic methods in the prevention of infectious diseases by fast and accurate identifying the pathogen are described. The problem of bacteria tracking is solved by genotyping a microorganism, in which the genetic profile of bacterial isolates are compared. Another important area of genotyping application in animal husbandry is the identification of genes that determine antibiotic resistance. The developed method of genotyping allows us to identify the routes of pathogenic E. coli strains transmission in chickens in the environmental settings. The method can be recommended to address the issues of epidemiology and epizootology, genetic certification of bacterial strains. The proposed method is universal in nature, as it can be adapted to almost any microorganism. In this case, it is necessary to select a pair of restriction enzymes that would be compatible in one reaction buffer and ensure the detection of a small number of DNA fragments on the filter.
2. Terletskiy V. Validation of Double Digest Selective Label database for sequenced prokaryotic genomes / V. Terletskiy, V. Tyshchenko, I. Martinez-Ballesteros, J.Bikandi, J.Garaizar // Bioinformatics. – 2010. – V. 26. – P.417–418.
3. Van Belkum A. Guidelines for the validation and application of typing methods for the use in bacterial epidemiology / A. Van Belkum // Clin. Microbial. Infect. – 2007. – V. 13. – Suppl. 3. – P.1–46.
4. Rumore J.L. The Impact of Multilocus Variable-Number Tandem-Repeat Analysis on PulseNet Canada Escherichia coli O157:H7 Laboratory Surveillance and Outbreak Support, 2008-2012 / J.L. Rumore, L. Tschetter, C. Nadon // Foodborne Pathog Dis. – 2016. – V.13. – No5. – P.255–261. doi: 10.1089/fpd.2015.2066.
5. Yildirim I.H. N. Molecular methods for bacteria genotyping and analyzed gene regions / I.H. Yildirim, S.C. Yildirim, N. Kosak // Journal of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. – 2011. – V.1. – No1. – P. 42–46.
6. Lartigue M.F. Matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry for bacterial strain characterization / M.F. Lartigue // Infect. Genet. Evol. – 2013. – V.13. – P.230-235.
7. Minharro S. Biotyping and genotyping (MLVA16) of Brucella abortus isolated from cattle in Brazil, 1977 to 2008 / S. Minharro, J.P. Silva, E.M. Dorneles, R.B. Pauletti, H. Neubauer, F. Melzer, F.P. Poester, M.G. Dasso, E.S. Pinheiro, P.M. Soares, R.L. Santos, M. Heinemann A.P. Lage // PLoS ONE. – 2013. – V.8. – No12. DOI:10.1371/journal.pone.0081152.
8. Turki Y. Comparison of five molecular subtyping methods for differentiation of Salmonella Kentucky isolates in Tunisia / Y. Turki, I. Mehri, I. Fhoula, A. Hassen, H..Ouzari // World J. Microbiol. Biotechnol. – 2014. – V.30. – No1. – P. 87-98 DOI: 10.1007/s11274-013-1414-1.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.