Main Article Content
In terms of spring-summer grazing period and high temperatures that exceed the comfort zone of 5-15 C, was used in the diet of dairy cows flued energetic feed (FEF), dihydroquercetin (DQC) and organic iodine (OJ) with the aim of increasing the capacities and adaptation of the organism to extreme factors of the environment. DQC and OJ had a normalizing effect on energy metabolism and, in general, on the metabolic health of cows, a specific effect on milk production. Carbohydrate-lipid metabolism in cows of the control group was characterized by low glucose, high content of NEFA and phospholipids in comparison with cows of the experimental groups, which tended to normalize by 3 months of lactation. Application of FEF separately and in combination with an antioxidant and organic iodine allowed to increase the content of glucose, cholesterol, to reduce the content of NEFA, phospholipids and triglycerides as a result of which the index NEFA/cholesterol decreased; reduced the content of bilirubin, TBA-AP and increased the content of ceruloplasmin, which indicates the normalizing effect of these biologically active substances. Serum levels of cortisol and thyroxine tended to increase in the experimental groups of cows in relation to control throughout the study period. Morpho-hematological parameters in all groups of cows were within the physiological norm and close. Milk productivity and milk quality in cows during the spring-summer period had differences between groups. In cows of the control group, the average daily yield for 5 months of lactation was 22.7 kg with a fat content of 3.79% and protein of 2.94%: in cows of the 1st experimental 21.6, 3.90, 3.02 and the second experimental group 20.8, 3.89 and 3.04, respectively.
2. Fomichev YU. Teplovoj stress u laktiruyushchih molochnyh korov i sposoby ego profilaktiki [Heat stress in lactating dairy cows and methods for its prevention] / Fomichev YU., Sulima N., Sidorov E. and others /Molochnoe i myasnoe skotovodstvo, – 2013, – №2, – p.30-32 // 2013, №, 3. – P. 24-26 [in Russian]
3. Kovalchikova M. Adaptaciya i stress pri soderzhanii sel'skohozyajstvennyh zhivotnyh [Adaptation and stress in keeping livestock] / Kovalchikova M., Kovalchik K. – M. – 1978, – 271 p. [in Russian]
4. YUrkov V.M. Mikroklimat zhivotnovodcheskih ferm i kompleksovov [Microclimate of livestock farms and complexes] / YUrkov V.M. – M. – 1985. – 223 p. [in Russian]
5. Vtoryj V.F. Ocenka sostoyaniya temperaturno-vlazhnostnogo rezhima v korovnike s ispol'zovaniem graficheskogo informacionnogo modelirovaniya / Vtoryj V.F., Gordeev V.V., Vtoryj S.V. and others. – Vestnik VNIIMZH [All-Russian Research Institute of Animal Husbandry Mechanization], –2016, – №4 (24), – P. 67-72. [in Russian]
6. Kirilov M. Lakto-Energiya dlya laktiruyushchih korov [Lacto-Energy for lactating cows] / Kirilov M., Golovin A., Kuznecov YU. and others // Kombikorma. − 2007. − № 2. − P. 60-61 [in Russian]
7. Nekrasov R.V. Vospolnenie urovnya obmennoj energii v racionah vysokoproduktivnyh korov v nachale laktacii [Replenishment of the level of metabolic energy in the diets of highly productive cows at the beginning of lactation] / Nekrasov R.V., Varenikov M., CHabaev M. and others // Molochnoe i myasnoe skotovodstvo, – 2013, – №3, – P.9-13 [in Russian]
8. Overton T.R. Nutritional management of transition dairy cows; strageggies to optimize methabolic health / Overton T.R., Waldron M.R. // J. Dairy Sci. − 2004. – Vol. 87. − E.Suppl. − P. 103-119.
9. Fomichev YU.P. Primenenie propilenglikolya i kon"yugirovannoj linolevoj kisloty v kormlenii molochnyh korov [The use of propylene glycol and conjugated linoleic acid in the feeding of dairy cows] / Fomichev YU.P., Nikanova L.A., Netecha Z.A. and others // Mater. IV mezhd. konf. «Aktual'nye problemy biologii v zhivotnovodstve» [Material IV international conf. "Actual problems of biology in animal husbandry"]. − Borovsk: VNIIFBiP [All-Russian Research Institute of Physiology, Biochemistry and Animal Nutrition], 2006. – P. 111-113. [in Russian]
10. Ermakov I.YU. ZHidkij energeticheskij korm v pitanii molochnyh korov [Liquid energy feed for dairy cows] / Ermakov I.YU., Fomichev YU.P. //–. Rossijsaya sel'skohozyajstvennaya nauka [Russian agricultural science]. – 2017, – №6. – 38-43. [in Russian]
11. Narizhnyj A.G. Sposob snizheniya teplovogo stressa u korov v zharkoe vremya goda. «Problemy i puti razvitiya veterinarii vysokotekhnologichnogo zhivotnovodstva / Narizhnyj A.G. Dzhamaldinov A.CH., Fomichev YU.P. //Mater. mezhd. nauch.-praktich. konfer. GNU VNIIFiT [Material Int. scientific and practical confer.], Voronezh, «Istoki», – 2015, – P. 328-332. [in Russian]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.